29.11.09

don't cry..

I have a little tree, it's called fLoweR. Not a stupid name, just think about it.. LoweR. with f. like flower. flower LoweR. ^^, I got it from my mum, because i have to learn how to care about something. And yesterday.. i found a letter with a teardrop. o.O Mum said flowers sometimes sad, and they're crying.. But it was weird! fLoweR does it really scary.. : D But.. anyway.. why does it sad? I give her always enough water, on sunny days i put her closer the window.. When i make my homework sometimes i ask her if she knows the answer.. She is not alone, last week i got a new flower.. She has to be the happiest flower! *.* I don't understand what's wrong.. s:
I made 2 pictures of that teardrop.. I made it with my phonecam so.. terrible.. s:

No comments:

Post a Comment