22.11.09

the first

So.. today i'm moving to this blogger.. I had a blog on wordpress, and i wanted to import my things, but.. I can't. : D So, i have to write now this "another first".
I love blogging, i love writing, and i hate when somebody asks "how are you?" everyday. That's why i'm blogging. I'll import my important things from wordpress, but.. please wait.. : D My English is not perfect, but i hope you'll understand me. :] [if not.. just write down why not ;D] I'm from Hungary, and now i live in Netherland. I write my blog in English because on this way everybody understand me; also from hungary and also from netherland. :] Maybe sometimes i'll write a short thing in hungarian or in dutch, just because i don't have any idea how to say it in english. : D But.. i'll do my best. ;]
I hope you like it!
katie.

1 comment:

  1. Your English is just very good!!!! I could understand it. Or we are both bad...
    Good luck in all you do!

    ReplyDelete