28.11.09

rawrrr

Ahh.. since wednesday i'm ill.. and the worst thing is: my sister too. So we're just watching movies in the whole day. And.. because she's 9 and i'm 15 we don't like the same movies.. She wants to watch barbie or wth.. and when we're watching something normal.. she doesn't understand what's funny.. :D I think after this week i'll never ever drink a tea.. :D So what did i in this time..? wednesday i woke up, i wanted to go to school, 2 tests.. but then i got a headache.. So, just back to bed.. s: I don't remember anything more. :D Next day my sister too.. So we watched a 100 movies. Friday the same. :D Now.. my mum says we have to be like a human, so wake up and do something. I'm ill, mum! And this crazy headache.. s: But.. if i have to do something, then i write here. :] ;D I had so many time, so i have great ideas to write.. but, later. now i need some tea. ^^,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment