7.12.09

a pair of jeans

I've got this title from my english test.. I'll never forget this. :D But i want to write about something else..
In the weekend we had 'x-mas' party with my family, i've got a really cute pyjama.. ^^, Actually i could get a converse shoe, but.. in Rotterdam you can't find black converse shoe, size 36.. -.-" But, no problem.. in january..
Otherwise.. why don't you say loves? Jeans have 2 legs, Loves have 2 hearts. It's crazy. But i'm right! Or sometimes if someone is a b*tch, then loves have more hearts. :D Okey.. my love is my boyfriend. his love is me. then our love is us. but.. ah! :D Our loves.. loveS. i think about this in the whole day.. funny.
Today was nothing at school. Sometimes i think we don't need mondays.. You have to wake up at 6.oo.. then you have to go to school, watch that stupid 'Schooljournal'.. okey. respect for Mr. Right. :D then english, but.. english-dutch confuses me! I learned it in english-hungarian.. Okey.. then walk to the other school, drama. We watch movies.. Is it usefull later in my life?! No mondays anymore! :D
These jeans. They are. A pair of jeans. Don't forget. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment