11.12.09

the right way

Print, print, print. heh!
clearlier.. :D Today we have 3 lessons Dutch with the same teacher. She says always that she teaches on the [other] right way. We have to work always in groups, and.. we had to make a presentation about a cultur. Of course, in groups. But wait a minute.. Is it the right way if someone is i really hate in my group?! Or someone who lazy and slow and.. ugly! I can't do anything with a monster.. alien.. s: It isn't true, but.. just an example, because she does something like this. I don't care if she thinks we will be friend if we have to work together.. i ignore these people, and nothing can change it.. :D I'm not lazy, and i don't need somebody who always lazy. Point ONE.
She said, we have to make the presentation and a map with information. My group made everything, so we were proud of our work, and then.. 'What's this?! Do you know what's a documentmap?! I told you..' Stop! She said nothing about documentmap. So, we have to make everything again.. Aaand we have to print everything for ourself. 5 cent at school, or at home. It isn't expensive, IF you have to make it once. But if you have a little mistake somewhere, she comes with her pen, and... @$%^& Print again. Because that @$%^& is ugly. Point TWO.
We have a map with our stuff we'll make in this schoolyear. I bought that for 9 euro. It's nice, with snoopy.. and pink.. and.. katies! Then she says: I want.. If you make the map just like you. Pimp it! I bought it for 9 euro! Not for nothing.. And i won't 'pimp' it. Then she says.. okey. If you don't want to pimp it, you can make a first-page with things about you: photos, favorites, etc. So, i have to print something. Again. And if i'll make a mistake, i have to print it Again. Point THREE.
The last point FOUR was today. Some of the class didn't make homework.. She says OK, write a story about why didn't you make your homework in 100 words. [i made my homework, but yeah.. i love my class..:D] Let's think about it: I didn't make my homework, because i was busy with other things yesterday. For example with my presentation for You. So i didn't have any time to make it. 31 words. [did+not..] How can i talk about this..?! Pfff. My friend didn't want to write this, so the teacher says: You can stay at school till 5 if you want.. WHAT?! I'll never ever ever ever stay at school more than my lessons. She can't do that! Give me 10 pages to copy, or other theme to write about, but she can't say 'stay here'.
Is this the right way? I don't think so.. I like more the wrong way. Maybe the 'wrong-lessons' are boring, but still better than this.. I'll do it untill point FIVE. One more point and.. ah. I can't do this. Hungarian school better than this teacher! :D Really!
I can do nothing if i don't like her.. Sorry.. I hope we can still alive.. just for this schoolyear.. :D I try to adjust it..

No comments:

Post a Comment