6.2.10

life sucks..

Hey, i didn't write long time ago.. I can't say that i didn't have time, because i did. About the things that happened:
# 1. I'll upload new videos on my channel, i worked on it this week. I got my new HD camera, and i love it.. So, videos coming soon. :]
# 2. I want to buy a blond hair, no idea why.. sometimes i wanna be that blond barbie b*tch for a minute. :] So, i'll do it on monday.
# 3. I'm learning too much. I thought i learn, because i must do it for my future, but it isn't like that. I learn, because i don't want to think about my problems. I need to do something in my free time..
# 4. I'm stupid. in love. or i'm just stupid, that's why i think i'm in love.. S: No idea.. i just want somebody to hug, and then he'll say: you're sweet, love you. I don't care if he means i love you like my girlfriend, or i love you like a friend. Maybe the second one will be better for both of us. I can't love right now like real love. No, stupid..
# 5. I talk too much. I didn't do it before.. Yes, maybe it's a good thing, but i say always the wrong things.. And people are mad about it.. o_O, I must shut my mouth, just the way i did.

i feel so bad..

No comments:

Post a Comment