16.12.09

kunsthal

I don't know anymore.. english or hungarian.. :D I keep trying write in both languages, but yeah.. I try to write about my feelings in hungarian, and about interesting things in english.. Easier.. :]
Today we're at the museum with the class, it called 'American Modern Life'.. I don't like museum like that with arts.. Boring. :S But! After that, we had to make the same, but with 'Our Modern Life'.. :D We paint little things, and then copy that into the big paper. It was so cool, because we had to wear a big white dress. :D I have s-size in normal, but that was XL.. :D I looked like an alien.. xD Then we had to go home.. but we didn't know where we are.. xD We shut untill we find a bushalte.. :D
American Modern Life? I saw [maybe others saw something else. xD] paintings with funfair, factory, a war, sex.. : D It was about the time 1800-1900.. I think so. XD [i didn't hear the time. $:] Where is it? In Rotterdam, in 'De Kunsthal'. :] Address? No idea. :D
I can't make photos.. sorry.. $:

No comments:

Post a Comment