2.12.09

sound the bugle..

Sound the bugle now, play it just for me
As the seasons change, remember how i used to be
Now i can't go on, i can't even start
I've got nothing left.. just an empty heart.

I'm a soldier wounded so i must give up the fight
There's nothing more for me lead me away,
Or leave me lying here.

Sound the bugle now tell them I don't care
There's not a road i know that leads to anywhere
Without a light, i fear that i will stumble in the dark
Lay right down - decide not to go on.

Then from on high, somewhere in the distance,
There's a voice that calls, 'remember who you are,
If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow,
So be strong tonight... remember who you are.'

Yeah, your a soldier now,
Fighting in a battle,
To be free once more.
Yeah, that's worth fighting for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLB4I81nzQ
the hungarian version. you must watch it. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment