4.1.10

another cinderella story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWhelh-gSA4
[EN] My sister has this DVD month ago.. and she didn't say anything! I found it in the weekend, and i wachted it. Of course with her. She said it's in English, so it's a stupid movie. She doesn't understand it. :D After all, she likes it. She loves it. :D I like it too, but.. If you saw the real Cinderella, you know the story, and.. it's a little bit boring. But it's a nice story, nice people.. :D Tell me, tell me, tell me something i don't know.. Like the song too. :] Selena is cute. I like this movie, and my sister too. Check it. :]

[HU] A hugiimnak már tök régóta megvan ez a film, csak nem szólt róla, mert angolul van és neki nem tetszett emiatt. :D Aztán most megtaláltam, megnéztük és jééé. Tetszik neki. :D Szerintem jó film, csak lehet tudni, hogy mi fog történni, hiszen a történet majdnem ugyanaz, mint a Hamupipökében.. De a dalok tök jók benne, meg a Selena is irtó cuki úgyhogy.. Nézzétek meg. :] Magyar címét vagy magyar elözetest nem találtam, bocsi..

No comments:

Post a Comment