3.1.10

hercegek!

[EN] Princes! I'm looking for somebody who.. doesn't a player, who accept that i live in Netherlands, who understand me when i say 'please, i need you now', who doesn't have to be the most beautiful guy in the world, just be my boy.. Last time when i talked about this, some of the boys thought they had a second chance, and they would do everything just i wrote it. But.. they misunderstood me.. I don't need someone who tells me all the time 'you are my princess, you are beautiful, you are amazing' and who doesn't know anything about me.. he didn't even knew my favorite color.. So now, one more thing for my princes: You don't have to tell me all the time that i'm yours and i'm a wonder in your life.. You can say it once, but.. not always! s: And i won't fall in love with you just because i'm a wonder in your life.. You are lying! and i'm not stupid to believe this.. :D Still looking for my prince.

[HU] Hercegek! Múltkor már egy csomó dolgot felsoroltam, ami szerintem egy hercegben megtalálható. Ott fent angolul ismétlésképpen mégegyszer leírtam.. :D Szóval legutóbb amikor erröl írtam, kaptam szép leveleket meg más egyéb szép szavakat, de.. Én azt nem úgy értettem. Azért, mert valaki elmond minden gyönyörünek és királylánynak és tudomisénminek attól még nem leszek az övé. Milyen baromság! Van, aki tényleg ennyire hülyének néz..?! Szóval, csak annyit szeretnék ezzel mondani, hogy pár szép szóért nem fogok elolvadni. Elöször talán meg kéne ismerni, és utána kijelenteni, hogy én egy csoda vagyok az életedben.. Na mindegy. Nem vagyok hülye, és szöke sem. Úgyhogy, továbbra is várok a hercegre..

No comments:

Post a Comment