20.3.10

everytime we touched..


[EN] I'm so sad because of that stupid thing on facebook.. Am i really like that..? o_O, Aww. I watched my old videos and i found everytime we touched by Cascada.. Yeah, in the past i didn't have a HD camera just my webcam, and now i decided to make a HD video from that. Sonyvegas HATES me! Really! T_T I made the whole video, i saved it in .avi i tried to upload it on youtube, but no, i have to upload .mp4. Okey. I saved it again, like .mp4. I uploaded and then.. I got this. The part with the lyrics use to be only black & white, just the lyrics without me. And all the texts had another place.. ah, i'm so sad.. But i still like this video, this is the only thing that makes me feel good when i think about that sad summer.. When everything was over.. When we touched for the last time. By the way, the title is good, i wanted to write that like 'touchED'.. o-o,
[HU] Olyan szomorú lettem attól a facebookos izétöl.. Tényleg olyan lennék? Nézegettem a régi videóim és akkor találtam meg ezt. Régen csak a webcam volt, meg a rossz minöség, úgyhogy megpróbáltam feljavítani egy HD-s vidibe. HDnak HD, csak nagyon rossz minöség, mert a videó alapból kisebb, mint a youtube-os keret.. :D Na mindegy.. a sonyvegas úgyis utál! T_T Mindenfélét megpróbáltam, erre ez lett. A szöveges részek el vannak csúszva a helyükröl egy picit.. Olyan szomorú meg csalódott vagyok.. De akkor is tetszik ez a vidi. Az egyetlen olyan emlék, ami boldoggá tesz, ha arra a szörnyü nyárra gondolok.. Amikor mindennek vége lett, amikor.. 'we touched for the last time'. Jah, is tudom, hogy a dal címe 'we touch', de az én vidim a múltról szól, ezért 'touchED'.. o-o,

No comments:

Post a Comment