10.5.10

important #

[EN] New stuff! ^^, I put right there <- my little calendar with important things that will happen. I will always put just 5 things, easy.. (: You can't write a comment there, but if you want so, you can write it for the post on the top. (: Maybe we'll go to the same party, or whatever.. :D Let me know! ^^, I think it's useful.. Hope you like it too! (:
[HU] Új izé! ^^, Ott oldalt <- én kicsi naptáram minden fontos dologgal ami történni fog. Egyszerre csak 5, hogy.. egyszerübb legyen. :D Oda nem lehet kommentolni, úgyhogy ha mégis lenne hozzászólnivalód azt írd le egyszerüen a legutolsó (legfelsö) post-omhoz. (: Lehet egy bulira megyünk vagy mittomén! :D Szólj! ^^, Szerintem hasznos.. Remélem nektek is tetszik! (:
[NE] Nieuwe ding! ^^, Over there <- :D mijn online-agenda met alle belangrijke dingen! 5 ding voor een keer, zo is het makkelijker. (: Je kan daar geen reactie zetten, dat moet je maar bij mijn laatste post doen. (: Misschien gaan we naar hetzelfde feest! :D Let me know! ^^, Ik denk dat het handig is.. 'k hoop dat je het ook leuk vind! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment