8.5.10

don't judge a book by the cover



[EN] Tiffany is still really good. (: She has a new original song & i like it.. The lyrics is really nice. ^^, She's right: hot guys are not always the best guys..
[HU] Tiffany még mindig jó és most van megint egy új száma. (: Annyira tetszik a szövege. *-* És igaza van, mert a szexi srácok nem mindig a legjobb srácok..

When I told you, I didn't need you
That's when, I needed you the most
But you weren't there
So I'll just cry myself to sleep
Just shaking and in pain, cause I'm so weak
And I tried to tell you,
But you didn't listen

So now with tears in my eyes, as I lay here in bed
Now I know, that the book is different than the cover I read

Don't judge a book by the cover, otherwise you might go under
You don't know what you're getting into, oh-oh-oh
Don't judge a book by the cover, otherwise you might discover
That everything is different than you expected
So listen to what your heart says

No comments:

Post a Comment