7.11.12

True love


True love

I was a young girl,
I fell in love with you,
You were a player,
A player who fell in love with me.
I thought it’s true love,
We’ll be together forever,
You were my everything,
But i wasn’t right.
You played with me,
You treated me bad,
And now my heart is breaking,
I just can’t thinking..
Why did you do this to me?
Maybe i wasn’t good enough for you?
Why are you still with me?
Maybe i’m not the one?
I’m walking here alone,
I’m so empty, so scared,
But i must leave you
You’ll understand.
There’s a knife in my hand,
Waiting for my end.
I’m bleeding so bad,
It will be better, but not yet.
The knife touched my heart,
And killed all the pain inside,
I’m shouting in the night:
Love you always and forever!
The boy saw everything,
But he couldn’t do anything.
It was over, she’s gone,
He’s empty and alone.
He ran to the girl,
Touched her beautiful face,
Kissed her ice-cold lips,
And started to cry.
‘I love you, i’m sorry,
You’re gone, but i’ll follow you,
We’ll be together,
There, in the heaven!’
Those were his last words,
In this awful world.
He was bleeding, just like her,
He has died, and they were together.
We don’t know what’s in the heaven,
But we can hope, they’re together.
They’re happy now, nothing can hurt them,
No more pain, just the true love..
Just love, without limits,
True love can do anything

No comments:

Post a Comment